Al-can is India’s First Manufacturer of High Pressure Aluminium Cylinders for scuba diving. Aluminium Cylinders are suitable for under water diving with the following advantages:
- Do not rust even in salt water.
- Light weight.
- Easy to carry.
1.3 LTR W.C AND 23.4 LTR W.C.
200 BAR AND 232 BAR.
- Cylinders are made strictly as per safety standards, assuring a consistent and stable performance.
- Approved by petroleum and explosive safety Oraganisation (PESO), Govt of india.
- ISO 7866 with “Pi” (π) mark (TPED) and CE mark (PED) approved from Apragaz.
High strength aluminum alloy 6061A and alloy 7060.
M18/1.5 CLASS 6H, M24 X 1.5 CLASS 6H, M25 x 2mm 1.125-12UNF 2B, 0.750”-14 NPSM & other threads available as per request.
Typical marking of cylinders by specification of standard ISO 7866:2012 and gas cylinder rules, 2004.
Standard finish is brushed full body with clear lacquered makes it elegant in look.
Logos or labels available upon request.
send an Enquiry
- Seamless, light weight cylinder (40% lighter than steel cylinder).
- Easy to handle and transportation.
- Corrosion resistant interior and exterior wall surface.
- No special maintenance required.